The Southwest Clinical Campus Librarian is available to help with a variety of things, including:
- providing assistance or answers to research questions,
- assisting with planning and executing a literature review,
- assisting with planning and executing a literature review for a systematic review or meta-analysis,
- providing group or one-on-one training on anything library- or information-related, and
- creating web-based materials for a specific project or course.
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact Sandi to ask about customized services!