Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
- Academic Search Complete is a good general place to start.
- ASC covers general topics and some chemical engineering research.
- More advanced research articles can be found in Engineering Village, SciFinder, and Web of Science.
- Engineering Village was designed for engineers and focuses on engineering-specific journal articles and conference papers.
- Compendex includes coverage for chemical engineering.
- SciFinder - you must register before you use this database. Register for SciFinder here.
- Chemistry-focused resource offering access to the Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) databases: Chemical Abstracts, Registry, CASREACT, CHEMCATS, and CHEMLIST. Includes chemical properties and reactions.
- Web of Science is an excellent way to find an article and then track its citations to learn how that research has been used since publication.
- Scientific, technical, social science, and medical literature with links to subscribed full text articles. Allows citation tracking.
In addition, the tabs on the left link to other resources:
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Go to the Library's Web Site and select Books from the drop-down in the Library Search. Many titles are available online as ebooks.
- Contact me (see contact information below)
- Use StarFish to check my schedule and make an appointment
- Call the Reference Desk at 777-4629
- Click on the "Ask a Librarian" link on the bottom right of this web page