Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
- Academic Search Premiere is a good general place to start.
- ASP includes chemical engineering articles - general topics and some research is included.
- More advanced research articles can be found in SciFinder, Scopus, and Compendex.
- SciFinder - you must register before you use this database. Register for SciFinder here.
- Offers access to the Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) databases including Chemical Abstracts, Registry, CASREACT, CHEMCATS, and CHEMLIST.
- Scopus is an excellent way to find an article and then track its citations to learn how that research has been used since publication.
- Scientific, technical, social science, and medical literature with links to subscribed full text articles. Allows citation tracking.
In addition, the tabs above link to other resources:
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Contact me (contact info - lower right corner) or
- call the Reference Desk at 777-4629 or
- click on the "Ask a Librarian" link at the base of this web page.