Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Go to the Library's Web Site and select Books from the drop-down menu on the Library Search.
- In the library and want to browse? Go to the 3rd floor - west side - and look for the call number TJ . Many mechanical engineering books are available there.
Looking for the Circuit Lab Kit?
- We have two copies of the UND Student NI myDAQ Bundle - ENGR206 Non EE Major Kit on 1-day course reserve at the library, which includes the NI myDAQ and myProtoBoard used by some mechanical engineering labs, among other components. View the catalog record to see if either is available for checkout at the Access Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Chester Fritz Library. Since they are on course reserves, we are not able to mail any to distance students. The hardware can be run on the NI LabView software installed on the Engineering Lab Desktop within the Citrix environment.
- Contact me (see contact information below)
- Use StarFish to check my schedule and make an appointment
- Call the Reference Desk at 777-4629
- Click on the "Ask a Librarian" link on the bottom right of this web page