Need to FIND A BOOK @ Chester Fritz Library?
- Go to the Library's Web Site and select Books from the drop-down menu on the library search.
- Don't know exactly what you want but you'll know it when you see it? Why not Browse?
- Computer Science books are generally in the Q or QA section of the library.
- (Q is on the 3rd floor of Chester Fritz Library to your left if you take the central staircase or elevator.)
Need to FIND A BOOK *NOT* @ Chester Fritz Library?
- Use WorldCat - Available from QuickLinks. You can search books from anywhere in the country and request Chester Fritz Library borrow that book for you. If it turns out that the book is available from our library, you'll see . You can have our library borrow a book from another library (called an InterLibrary Loan) by registering and requesting the book here.
Need to FIND A DISSERTATION?