BoardVitals offers customizable study banks for both the Shelf and Step exams.
Students are required to self-register for a BoardVitals account to access the SMHS Library Resources subscription.
1. Go to https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_up?o=b288b083237e5102d8e7847fb8d905dd. This URL is unique to our subscription registration, so you must use this address to register for your account. You will be able to login from the main site after the initial registration.
2. Enter your information as appropriate. You must use your UND email address (usually firstname.lastname@example.org) or your account registration will be denied.
3. Read the Terms and Conditions. Agree by checking the box.
4. Click “Register” to send the request for account setup.
5. After registering, you should receive an email asking you to verify your account. You will not be able to access your question banks until your account is verified.
6. You will then be able to access your account resources by clicking “My Dashboard” in the top right corner of the screen.
Go to Exam Master from the library website (or click on this link). You will need to register for a free personal account in order to use this resource. Click "Create Exams" on the left navigational pane.
Go to AccessMedicine from the library website. Click the Study Tools heading at the top of the screen. Select Clerkship Topics to access the listed topics in multiple ebooks contained in AccessMedicine. Some ebooks will also include review questions. Select Review Questions to take practice quizzes. You will need a free personal account to take create and complete customized quizzes. Available to current UND students, faculty, and staff only.
LWW Health Library - Clerkship/Clinical Rotations collections contains both texts and practice quizes to help you prepare for Shelf exams. Follow these steps to utilize the Self Assessment section of this resource.
If you have any questions about using LWW Health Library – Clerkship/Clinical Rotations, Ask a Librarian.