Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
Petroleum Engineering can draw from a diversity of resources. Try these!
- OnePetro - Technical literature related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry.
- AAPG - American Association of Petroleum Geologists and member publications.
- Geoscience World - "A comprehensive Internet resource for research and communications in the geosciences, built on a core database aggregation of peer-reviewed journals indexed, linked, and inter-operable with GeoRef."
- Meteorological and Geoastrophysical Abstracts Meteorology, Climatology, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, Astrophysics, Hydrology, Glaciology, Physical Oceanography and Environmental Science
- Petroleum - a collection of resources from Credo, our online reference collection of dictionaries, encyclopedias, and authoritative resources.
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Contact me (email@example.com phone: (701) 777-4632)
- Use StarFish to check my schedule and make an appointment
- Call the Reference Desk at 777-4629
- Click on the "Ask a Librarian" link on the bottom right of this web page