Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Hein Online Alumni Access?
UND School of Law alumni can now receive online access to Hein Online's Law Journal Library.
- Over 2,000 law and law-related periodicals
- Articles, comments, notes, book reviews, etc.
- Historical run back to Volume 1, Issue 1 of each periodical*
- Covers more than 90 subject areas
- Periodicals from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and 29 foreign countries
- Downloadable articles in PDF format, providing exact page images displaying all charts, graphs and photographs
- Search interface
- Case citations link to your Fastcase subscription
- Free of charge to UND School of Law alumni
*Recent issues may not always be available
How do I get a Hein Online Alumni Access Password?
If you are a UND School of Law alumnus, please contact:
David Haberman, Head of Student Services
UND Thormodsgard Law Library
Once you have a password, log in here.