Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
Geology can draw from a diversity of resources. Try these!
- OnePetro - Technical literature related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry.
- AAPG - American Association of Petroleum Geologists and member publications.
- Geoscience World - "A comprehensive Internet resource for research and communications in the geosciences, built on a core database aggregation of peer-reviewed journals indexed, linked, and inter-operable with GeoRef."
- Engineering Village - Includes GeoBase (covers geology, geomechanics, alternative energy sources, environmental sciences & more), GeoRef (technical literature on geology & geophysics since 1785), and Inspec (scientific & technical engineering literature).
- Meteorological and Geoastrophysical Abstracts - Meteorology, Climatology, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, Astrophysics, Hydrology, Glaciology, Physical Oceanography and Environmental Sciences
In addition, the tabs above link to other resources:
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Go to the Library's Web Site and select Books from the drop-down menu on the Library Search.
- Contact me (see contact information below)
- Use StarFish to check my schedule and make an appointment
- Call the Reference Desk at 777-4629
- Click on the "Ask a Librarian" link on the bottom right of this web page