This guide is meant to assist you in getting started on your research.
- Find Articles
- Highlights databases to search for journal articles
- Reference Sources
- Identifies top reference books and reference databases for mechanical engineering
- Books & eBooks
- Covers how to search & browse for print and online books and dissertations and theses
- Addresses how to find ASTM, IEEE, ASCE standards and more
Looking for the Electrical Engineering Circuit Lab Kit?
- We have two copies of the UND Student NI myDAQ Bundle - ENGR206 Non EE Major Kit on 1-day permanent reserve at the library. View the catalog record to see if either is available for checkout at the Access Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Chester Fritz Library. Since they are on course reserves, we are not able to mail any to distance students. Use the LabView software installed on the Engineering Lab Desktop within the Citrix environment.
- Contact me (see contact information below)
- Use StarFish to check my schedule and make an appointment
- Call the Reference Desk at 777-4629
- Click on the "Ask a Librarian" link on the bottom right of this web page