Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library is a go-to database for standards, conference papers, and journal articles related to electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace, and other technologies.
- Engineering Village was designed for engineers and focuses on engineering-specific journal articles and conference papers.
- Access Engineering provides online engineering reference books, including code commentary and handbooks, interactive charts, and more.
- Web of Science is an excellent way to find an article and then track its citations to learn how that research has been used since publication.
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Go to the Library's Web Site and select Books from the drop-down menu on the Library Search.
Looking for the Electrical Engineering Circuit Lab Kit?
- We have two copies of the UND Student NI myDAQ Bundle - ENGR206 Non EE Major Kit on 1-day permanent reserve at the library. View the catalog record to see if either is available for checkout at the Access Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Chester Fritz Library. Since they are on course reserves, we are not able to mail any to distance students. Use the LabView software installed on the Engineering Lab Desktop within the Citrix environment.
- Contact me (see contact information below)
- Use StarFish to check my schedule and make an appointment
- Call the Reference Desk at 777-4629
- Click on the "Ask a Librarian" link on the bottom right of this web page