Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to earn CME / CE credit
Earn Point-of-Care CME credits for the clinical searches you do in AccessMedicine. Each structured search is designated for 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
How to claim CME / CE credits
To earn CME credit, you must first create a free MyAccess account.
After creating and logging in to your account, follow these steps:
- Search for content related to your question and look for the CME Eligible badge. (You may also limit your search to only CME Eligible content by clicking on the Books menu and checking the CME Eligible box near the top of the screen.)
- Read eligible content. After 15 seconds, you can begin the process of claiming your CME credit. Click on the CME icon at the top of the entry.
- Follow the prompts to assign the content to a Clinical Query.
- Click to access your MyAccess information and select My CME.
- Select the Clinical Query you wish to complete and click the Earn CME button.
- Complete a short questionnaire, indicating how you'll apply what you've learned.
- Within one year, click to Claim these CME credits and print your certificate.