Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to earn CME / CE credits
Earn CE/CME credits as you search VisualDx for diagnoses or drug eruptions, or to build a differential diagnosis. You will automatically accrue 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™.
How to claim CME / CE credits
- Create a personal username and password.
- Sign in to VisualDx before you begin searching.
- Click on “CME Certification” on the right hand side and then “CME Home.”
- Follow the steps to complete, submit, and claim your credits. You will be asked to specify the type of clinical inquiry and how the activity affected your knowledge or care. Note: Per AMA CME guidelines, if you select “No Impact” on knowledge or care, the potential credit will be marked for deletion, as it cannot be claimed for credit.
- Complete only those credits acquired in a clinical setting at the point of care.
- To view and print your CME certificate, click “View Certificates” and follow the instructions on the CME Certificates page.