Need to FIND A BOOK @ Chester Fritz Library?
- Go to the Library's Web Site and start typing a topic in the Library Search box
- Select "in Books+" from the drop-down options
- To limit your search results to EBOOKS, under "Availability," select "Available online"
- You can use the Advanced Search to limit by material type "Books" and search by "Subject"
When doing a topic search, try searching for keywords such as:
- human rights AND women
- human rights AND immigra*
Note: the * is a truncation symbol, for example, immigra* returns immigrant, immigrants, immigration, etc.
Library of Congress subject headings can also be helpful when searching for books. Try these examples:
- human rights
- civil rights
- human security
- humanitarian intervention
Need to FIND A BOOK *NOT* @ Chester Fritz Library?
- Use WorldCat - Available from QuickLinks. You can search books from anywhere in the country and request Chester Fritz Library borrow that book for you. If it turns out that the book is available from our library, you'll see . You can have our library borrow a book from another library (called an InterLibrary Loan) by registering and requesting the book here.