Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
Geology can draw from a diversity of resources. Try these!
- OnePetro - Technical literature related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry.
- AAPG - American Association of Petroleum Geologists and member publications.
- Geoscience World - "A comprehensive Internet resource for research and communications in the geosciences, built on a core database aggregation of peer-reviewed journals indexed, linked, and inter-operable with GeoRef."
- Meteorological and Geoastrophysical Abstracts Meteorology, Climatology, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, Astrophysics, Hydrology, Glaciology, Physical Oceanography and Environmental Sciences
In addition, the tabs above link to other resources:
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Contact me (contact info - lower right corner) or
- call the Reference Desk at 777-4629 or
- click on the "Ask a Librarian" link at the base of this web page.