Need to FIND AN ARTICLE?
- IEEE Xplore (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) is your database. You are likely to find the professional research literature you are looking for.
- Scopus is an excellent way to find an article and then track its citations to learn how that research has been used since publication.
- Scientific, technical, social science, and medical literature with links to subscribed full text articles. Allows citation tracking.
- ACM Digital Library allows full text access to computer-related research and all Association for Computing Machinery journals, newsletters, and conference proceedings.
- Academic Search Premiere is a good general place to start.
- ASP includes chemical engineering articles - general topics and some research is included.
- More advanced research articles can be found in SciFinder, Scopus, and Compendex
In addition, the tabs above link to other resources:
Need to FIND A BOOK?
- Contact me (email@example.com phone: (701) 777-4632
- Use StarFish to check my schedule and make an appointment
- Call the Reference Desk at 777-4629
- Click on the "Ask a Librarian" link on the bottom right of this web page