-"Diagnosis, cause, frequency, patterns, and management of liver injury attributable to prescription and nonprescription medications, herbals and dietary supplements."
- FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
- Stand-alone app that does not require Internet access is free to download but $9.99 per year database subscription is required unless your institution has subscription (UND does not).
AIDSinfo HIV/AIDS Drug Database website & Apps
- FDA-approved and investigational HIV/AIDS-related drugs..
- Includes differemt versions of drug summaries for professionals and consumers (English and Spanish)
Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM)
- Downloadable for use when Internet is not available, also included in WISER website and apps (Apple iOS and Google Android)
- Tool for first responders encountering accidental or terrorist chemical releases
DynaMed website & apps
- Installation: - Downloads full DynaMed database to mobile device - no wireless access needed.
- Requires at least 500MB of memory.
- Requires Apple iOS 7.0 or higher, Google Android 2.4 or higher
- You will be prompted to install updates when available; updates may take several minutes to download.
- Keyword searching within topics not available yet
Micromedex Drug Information apps
- Stand-alone drug information app does not require Internet access.
- Personal subscription $2.99 per year as of April 2015 or your institution must have a subscription (UND does not)
LactMed Website & Apps
- Peer-reviewed website and stand-alone apps that do not require Internet access.
- Maternal breast milk and infant blood drug levels, possible adverse effects on lactation and on nursing infants, and alternative drugs to consider.
TOXNET - search all databases within Toxicology Data Network or search these specific resources:
This project has been funded in whole or in part with Federal funds from the Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, under Grant Number 1UG4LM012346-01 with the University of Iowa.