-"Diagnosis, cause, frequency, patterns, and management of liver injury attributable to prescription and nonprescription medications, herbals and dietary supplements."
- FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
AIDSinfo HIV/AIDS Drug Database website & Apps
- FDA-approved and investigational HIV/AIDS-related drugs..
- Includes differemt versions of drug summaries for professionals and consumers (English and Spanish)
Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM)
- Downloadable for use when Internet is not available, also included in WISER website and apps (Apple iOS and Google Android)
- Tool for first responders encountering accidental or terrorist chemical releases
UND Android app:
UND Apple iOS app:
Epocrates Essentials apps
- Stand-alone app for drug and disease monographs, as well as diagnostic tools, that does not require Internet access.
- $159.99 for 1 year as of July 2014
Epocrates Rx apps
- Stand-alone app for prescription and OTC drug information, drug interaction check, and pill identification that does not require Internet access.
Micromedex Drug Information apps
- Stand-alone drug information app does not require Internet access.
- Personal subscription $2.99 per year as of April 2015 or your institution must have a subscription (UND does not)
TOXNET - search all databases within Toxicology Data Network or search these specific resources:
This project has been funded in whole or in part with Federal funds from the Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, under Grant Number 1UG4LM012346-01 with the University of Iowa. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.