Skip to main content

Community Faculty


Clinical faculty members, occupational therapy and physical therapy field educators, physician assistant preceptors, fellows, and residents receive a number of benefits from the university. For the most current information, contact the Office of Education and Faculty Affairs.

Apply for Account

Who can apply?

  • UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences clinical/community faculty including fieldwork educators or clinical educators for Med Ed, O.T., P.T., P.A., or M.L.S. programs
  • College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines adjunct faculty
  • Human Nutrition Research Center staff and researchers
  • UND School of Medicine & Health Sciences residents and fellows
  • Altru residents
  • INBRE researchers

Please allow up to three days for processing of your application; applications subject to approval.

Get Journal Articles

Follow these steps:

  1. Access electronic resources (including Embase and PubMed) through the Health Sciences library's homepage.
  2. Log in on the ODIN authentication page with your library account credentials.
  3. Use the  button to access full-text books and articles from many electronic resources.

Request Materials

Follow these steps to request materials not available at UND:

  1. Apply for an interlibrary loan (ILL) user account here. (You will receive an email confirmation when your account has been approved.)
  2. Access search tools and look for the  button.
  3. If full-text access is not available, scroll down the "Find it" screen and locate the Interlibrary Loan / Document Delivery section.
  4. Click Request through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad - Library of the Health Sciences).


Additional Library Services

  • Training and consultations
    Contact a librarian for personal help with any of the library's resources. You can also request a presentation for a group.

  • Literature Searching
    Contact a librarian to request a literature search or assistance with your own research.

  • Do you need help with something else research or library-related? Ask a librarian!