Please allow 10 business days for delivery of print books.
Grand Forks-based users will check out loaned items from SMHS Library Resources circulation desk.
All other users (Distance Students & Remote Clinical Campus Users) will have items shipped to their designated postal address.
• Remember: outbound shipping costs are covered by Library Resources. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the borrower.
This is the simplest option for requesting books through interlibrary loan.
1) Find a title of interest in the OCLC First Search Database,
2) Click open the record link for the title,
3) Locate and click the Find It @ UND button in the record,
4) Locate and click the Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad - Library of the Health Sciences) link,
5) Log in with your ILLIAD user name and password,
6) Ensure the required (asterisked) fields are completed,
7) Click the Submit Request button (bottom of screen)