Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Grant Funding Databases
Federal database detailing the basics of grants, opportunities, forms, and policies.
Initiated by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) and the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
Foundation Directory Online
This subscription from Chester Fritz Library provides contact information, access to Form 990s, background information on the organization, program areas and fields of interest.
Additional Resources and Registers
A nonprofit that gathers and analyzes data to share internationally
Both Government and Private Sources
Administration for Native Americans
Funding in the following program areas:
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance (P&M)
- Native American Language Preservation and Maintenance - Esther Martinez Immersion (EMI)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies (SEDS)
- Environmental Regulatory Enhancement (ERE)
- Social and Economic Development Strategies for Alaska (SEDS-AK)