Sports Medicine

Access research without library access

How will you access research and evidence after you graduate and are no longer a student with access to university databases?

You can use the skills you heave learned at UND to access evidence on:

  • databases of open-access journals and articles
  • state libraries, which provide free online access to databases like CINAHL to state residents
  • GoogleScholar, where you can continue to use advanced search phrases and hunt through reference trails


<<<< See the tabs at left for tips and tricks