-"Diagnosis, cause, frequency, patterns, and management of liver injury attributable to prescription and nonprescription medications, herbals and dietary supplements."
- FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program
- Stand-alone app that does not require Internet access is free to download but $9.99 per year database subscription is required unless your institution has subscription (UND does not).
AIDSinfo HIV/AIDS Drug Database website & Apps
- FDA-approved and investigational HIV/AIDS-related drugs..
- Includes differemt versions of drug summaries for professionals and consumers (English and Spanish)
Chemical Hazards Emergency Medical Management (CHEMM)
- Downloadable for use when Internet is not available, also included in WISER website and apps (Apple iOS and Google Android)
- Tool for first responders encountering accidental or terrorist chemical releases
DynaMed website & apps
- Installation: - Downloads full DynaMed database to mobile device - no wireless access needed.
- Requires at least 500MB of memory.
- Requires Apple iOS 7.0 or higher, Google Android 2.4 or higher
- You will be prompted to install updates when available; updates may take several minutes to download.
- Keyword searching within topics not available yet
Micromedex Drug Information apps
- Stand-alone drug information app does not require Internet access.
- Personal subscription $2.99 per year as of April 2015 or your institution must have a subscription (UND does not)
LactMed Website & Apps
- Peer-reviewed website and stand-alone apps that do not require Internet access.
- Maternal breast milk and infant blood drug levels, possible adverse effects on lactation and on nursing infants, and alternative drugs to consider.
TOXNET - search all databases within Toxicology Data Network or search these specific resources: